Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Trying Something New!

What's up lovely people!

       Just the other day my boyfriend and I went and got tacos from this cozy little taco spot in the downtown area of where we live. GUYS YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE HOW GOOD THESE TACOS WERE.  These tacos had to be some of the best tacos i've ever had. I promise I'm not exaggerating. I went from only liking like one Mexican cuisine restaurant in town, to completely switching to this one being my fav.  Now, I don't know if you all know or not...but i'm a huge Mexican food fanatic. Most of my dad's family is from New Mexico, so I have a deep love for the food and because of this I know authentic Mexican food when I taste it. 

To be completely honest this place looked a little skeptical, but me being me, I didn't mind. I know some of the best food comes from the most unexpected places. 

So, the next time you are driving through your town try a restaurant you would usually pass up, tell me how it goes!


Here's some Fun Taco Recipes!

Also, do you like Puppies? Check out this blog post I made on Puppysitting!

No comments:

Post a Comment