Thursday, March 1, 2018

Why Not Travel?


Hi all,

       So today I’m heading to Dallas, Texas to spend the weekend with my childhood best friend. I’m writing this as I wait for my flight to take off. I don’t think I’ve ever told you guys, but I absolutely love airports. Maybe it’s all he excitement that comes from people leaving and starting anew, or maybe it’s all the love from travelers and their loved ones. I just love it. Don’t get me wrong flying can get very tiring very quick, but when I do fly I enjoy it. 

With this blog being about graduating college and moving on to new chapters I thought a blog on the top 3 reasons to travel would be fun. After I graduate I plan to travel as well. In all honesty why not? At this point in my life I have nothing to lose. Enjoy😊
  1. If not now, then when?           The subhead says it all. But seriously think about that. If you don’t go now when will you? You’ll always have bills to pay, so staying because you want to make sure you have all the money in the world will constantly have you pushing back your travels. I understand wanting to save to make sure you are financially stable at home before you go, but try to set a goal for that and go as soon as you reach it! Another thing, today you are as young as you’ll ever be. Remember this the next time you push off a trip out fear or maybe even anxiety. These are the days I’ll be looking back on one day. Create lasting memories!❤️

2.  It opens your mind and eyes
        -After traveling ANYWHERE different from what you’re used to, you gain a deeper love and appreciation for the world and people around you. When you are constantly running through your weekly schedule you become numb to all the beauty that occurs around you on the everyday basis, Travel really helps to bring you back to life.

3. You’ll find joy in places you never imagined
       -Travel truly does change you. Go out there and try new things and while you’re out there you’re bound to meet new people!

Peace and Love,
     Yazmyn Armoni
       

No comments:

Post a Comment