Thursday, February 15, 2018

Oh Puppy!


Hello everyone!

          So this week has been pretty exciting! All week I have had the honor of puppy-sitting my mom's 8-week-old pup Laney. By the way  I am a HUGE dog lover. Ok so before my mom brought Laney I could not wait! I was expecting to have cuddle time like all day everyday, maybe feed her with a little bottle, and then have more cuddles, but this only lasted for like a day. When Laney got here she wanted to be everywhere and in everything! Guys I have never seen a little teacup puppy move so fast across the floor. On top of her running wild, she had to eat every little piece of anything that was on the floor! I learned rather quickly that watching her for the remainder of the week would not be an easy task. As the week progressed she slowly got accustomed to my school schedule as well as my own dog, Saasha. Saasha, being on the older side, definitely wanted nothing to do with the little lighting bolt of a puppy for the entire week, but managed to tolerate her. Despite Laney keeping me on my toes, I couldn't wait to come home to all her little energy everyday. Overall my time with Laney was sweet, despite how tiny she is she gave some pretty great cuddles. Happy Thursday everyone!
Love and Peace,
Yazmyn Armoni

No comments:

Post a Comment