Thursday, March 29, 2018

A little Background!

Hello hello!

     So I wanted to give you guys a little background on me and a teeny piece of my life thus far...enjoy!
 I was born in San Diego, California on December 2nd in 1996 and grew up in Tampa, Florida. I have one sister and 4 brothers. I am currently a Junior at the University of Florida studying Telecommunications with a minor in African-American studies. I graduated from Brooks DeBartolo Collegiate High School with a 6.52 GPA in the class of 2015. Along with graduating in the top 10% of my class, I also managed to earn my Associates degree in Mass communications.

I’m a member of multiple clubs and organizations at the University of Florida. I’m also an active member in the National Association of Broadcasters and the National Association of Black journalists.

I have interned for WUFT Channel 8 and Vistra Communications. Lastly, my ultimate goal is to become an E! News Correspondent and digital content creator.


WANT MORE CONTENT?
Check out my Resume! &

Love you all.

      Peace and Love.

              Yazmyn Armoni.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Yazmyn! Your blog is great because it really shows who you are. You're positive mood and bright personality are very obvious from your posts. I really love how personal you make it with your own adventures and experiences. I think your bio also really gives a great insight to who you are. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yazmyn, I can really relate to your blog! As near the end of my time in college I have to start reflecting back on my experiences. Your blog posts remind me to do that and appreciate my final days. You are doing a great job so keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Yazmyn! I have really enjoyed exploring your blog and reading your different posts. I can relate to Isabella's comment above that this blog really exemplifies who you are with the\ energetic writing and bright, cheerful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yazmyn! Your blog is extremely positive and I love it! It's great how you incorporate so many of your personal adventures and it makes your blog extremely relatable! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete