Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Not Missing My Ship: Part 2

Hello everyone!

       So last week was spring break and I had the time of my life! Friends, random people, the open sea, and tons of fun. I can't begin to explain the amount of fun I had. Coming back to school assignments, tests, and quizzes has honestly been super difficult, but I'm slowly finding my way back to reality. 

Beyond trying to get back on track with school and work I have been trying my very best to think up how I could possibly live my best life. I know that sounds really dramatic and kind of obvious, but I really want to know. I mean I graduate in like a semester and a half, and I have no clue what I want to do. A part of me wants to travel like Adventurous Kate, 'The Solo Female Traveler': Kate's Blog Page!

Then another part of me wants to thrive in my career, like really thrive. I want the love, life, family, career, and children. I truly want it all! And as I'm typing I realize....I can. I can have it all. I guess to sum this up I really should somehow focus on all the important areas of my life, like really zone in on all the beautiful things I want out of life; and I don't mean the material things.

In one of my blogs I wrote about Not Missing My Ship.

I believe if I stay prepared or ready for the unthinkable I'll never miss my ship. I hope my rambles make sense to you all. Peace and Love:)

        Yazmyn Armoni.

No comments:

Post a Comment