Thursday, April 5, 2018

Any Recommendations?

Hello beauties, 
     So this week I have the pleasure of showing off a few blogs from some really cool people. While my blog is all about graduating and moving from one chapter to the next, my friends' have blogs on completely different, but insanely cool topics! Below I will be listing different types of blogs that I think you guys would enjoy.
     For starters if you are into all things fashion and fitness you show check out Strut Confidently! This blog is my favorite place to go when I am interested in giving myself some me time. The great mind behind this blog is Ms. Alexus Davila. Go ahead and check out her impressive resume while your on her page!
     Next up is a blog by my friend, Isabella Pico. Isabella's blog is all about local gems in Gainesville, Florida. Isabella's blog focuses on all the great things the city of Gainesville has to offer. In her blog you'll see posts about great restaurants,museums, and places that are just plain ol' cool.

Lastly, there is Stephanie Hall. Stephanie's blog is VERY similar to mine, even down to it's name: The Chronicles of Entering the Real World. Stephanie is a classmate of mine, but you all should check out her blog and resume if you ever need some extra real world advice and preparation!

That's all folks! Have a great Weekend:).

No comments:

Post a Comment