Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Today Was A Lovely Day.

Today was indeed a good day.

     I went to class, I went home, ate some Roman, watched my favorite Netflix show, did some homework, and called it a night.

Don't get me wrong, my days are usually pretty good, but equally hectic. I often find myself jetting from class, to work, to a meeting way back on campus, and back home to the gym, and don't let me forget doing homework right before I go to sleep. I sometimes feel like I am being pulled in a million different directions...but that's college right?

I do enjoy being busy, but quite frankly I'd like to know when being busy becomes being too busy.

I definitely give myself free time, but it's not always at the best times. I have this bad habit of stopping everything and doing absolutely nothing during times when I should still be doing things. I know this sounds bizarre, but I really do find myself doing this at times. When I get into my moods of not wanting to do anything (like any other human)... I simply don't...well let me rephrase that I don't do them right away. Iadulting and I'm all here for it. Pray for me guys lol.
honestly make matters worst for myself by pushing the tasks off to the very last minute. I know I can't be the only one with this problem. I think learning how to juggle life itself as you get older is definitely a part of what most like to call

Peace and Love,

       Yazmyn Armoni.

No comments:

Post a Comment