Sunday, October 29, 2017

This is Halloween, This is Halloween!

Hello friends,
    I cannot believe halloween is in a few days! I know it seems like I am always reminiscing (I probably do) but honestly It seems like just yesterday my dormates and I were celebrating our first halloween away from home. How time flies. If I could get a buck for every time I've said that I'd be rich But, this past weekend I have been really trying to figure out what on Earth I will do during my last Halloween in college. Am I gonna throw some wild house party, or maybe drink wine and watch a horror movie with my close friends? Who knows. I do know that I MUST do something memorable. Something that stands out from the past few halloweens. Something that will make me look back later on in my life and say  "now that was a way to close out college." If any of my lovely readers has an suggestions I'm all ears! This year just has to be special. 
Peace and love- Yazmyn Armoni

No comments:

Post a Comment