Wednesday, October 18, 2017

#BEYONDTHESWAMP

Hey Guys!

So today I attended UF's Beyond The Swamp Fair, I'm actually still at the event, just thought I'd began writing for you guys!

So far I'm really enjoying myself! Believe me if any of you are approaching graduation, going to career and grab school fairs like these really do ease the anxiety of not knowing what you're going to do after graduation.

I do plan on going to grad school, probably not right after I get my bachelors but definitely within the two years after that. I'm looking to do a gap year full of internships and job experience before heading back to school to be completely honest.

Well check out some of my tweets from the event. I have videos and lots of photos included as well:)

You can also follow me on Twitter at @yazmynarmoni02












Peace and Love,
    Yazmyn Armoni

No comments:

Post a Comment