Monday, October 30, 2017

Get Out & Enjoy Yourself

Hi everyone! I hope all is well.

Today I just want to touch on the importance of relaxing and taking a breather every now and again. Being in my last two semesters as an undergrad definitely has me feeling extra anxious all the time, but I still find time to get out and enjoy myself with good people.

Just last year I attended my university's annual SoulFest, a multicultural dance competition, and I honestly had the time of my life. I never expected to like each of the showcases as much as I did! Looking back on the videos I took of myself at the event last year reminded me of why it's so imperative that I stay adventures and open-minded in all that I do. The thought of Graduation can definitely cast a weird shadow over a person if they allow it to drive the entirety of their final year. Enjoy your last few months of college! And remember EVERYONE has to graduate at one point....you're just already at that point.

Love you all,

     Yazmyn Armoni

No comments:

Post a Comment