Saturday, November 18, 2017

Happy Holidays!

Hi beautiful people,
      

         Today's post is pretty simple. It's about my love for life. I have learned to cherish the people and moments I am so generously blessed with on the daily basis. Looking at my life, I can't help but to smile because it is filled with so much love, peace, and laughter. It's one thing to live a life that you believe to be full and a whole other thing to recognize all the beauty that resides in your life. This post embodies all in my life that I am grateful for. My trials and tribulations are what make me, me and I'm proud.  I am thankful for my relationship with christ, my loving family, my dedicated and caring boyfriend, my kind friends, and my feisty but equally loving puppy dog. I hope with the holidays coming up you all get the chance to spend quality time with the people that make your life worthwhile. Stop and admire the beauty your life possesses every now and then. Happy Holidays!

               Love and Peace, Yazmyn Armoni

No comments:

Post a Comment