Wednesday, September 20, 2017

As I Near The End

Hello all,

     My name is Yazmyn Armoni and this blog will embody the entirety of my senior year of Undergrad. It's weird how I still get chocked up just typing that. I've been studying telecommunications...or news reporting for the past two years at the one and only University of Florida (also now #9 on the list of best Public Universities!) For those of you that don't know telecom is basically the study of news and media or TV reporting.

I decided to speak on my final months at UF, because my time here has honestly been very worth while and life changing. Being that I am graduating a whole year early, my emotions are a little heightened, simply because I will be leaving my friends and the comforts of college so quickly. I want to document my last glorious memories of college and I want the world to be able to see them, connect with them, or maybe even give a side eye to them...who knows! This is my year! This is my time to show what I'm actually made of because come May I will no longer be just Yazmyn Armoni, but Yazmyn Armoni with a bachelors in Telecommunications and a minor in Theater!

This blog will showcase the very worst to the very best moments of my senior year of undergrad. Cheers to Senior Year Chronicles,

            Yazmyn Armoni

Check out this link on the reasons to fear graduating:
http://elitedaily.com/life/real-reasons-scared-graduating/

No comments:

Post a Comment